- Started at Ikageleng Primary School, then proceeded to Mmasekaseka Middle school (Std 5) and Moloto Middle School (6 and 7) and completed his matric at Khamane High School in 1991 majoring in Mathematics, Physical Science and Biology.
- Tertiary Qualification: Bsc Ed, Bsc (HNS) (Research results pending)- UNIVERSITY OF NORTH-WEST
- Programme in Total Quality Management - UNISA
- Programme in Industrial and Organizational Psychology - UNISA
- One year course in Sport Management - UNISA
- One year course in Environmental Education - UNISA
- Course in Labour Relations - UNISA
- Course in Employee wellness - UNISA
- course in Occupational Health and Safety Act - UNISA
- Multidisciplinary course in HIV/AIDS care and counselling - UNISA
- Awarded Certificate of short course in Negotiation Skills, Employee assistance Programme- University of Pretoria
- Employee assistance Programme - University of Pretoria
- Operation of water and Wastewater Treatment Plants - University of Pretoria
- Environmental Management - University of Pretoria
- Awarded Post Graduate Assistantship - Department of Biology (University of North West) in 1996 -1997
- Awarded Student assistantship - department of Biology (University of North West) in 1995 -1996
- Vice President of Science Council in 1995 -1996
- Taught at Danville High School in Mafikeng as Educator in 1997.
- Worked at Kwa-Mhlanga High as a Maths and Biology Educator. He was then promoted to the HOD for Natural Science (2003-2006) at the same s
- Promoted to the Deputy Principal of Ekangala Comprehensive High (2006-2011).
LIFE MOTTO: THE ACCOLADES OF FAIRNESS IN LIFE ARE EMBEDDED IN HARD WORK, DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT. IF IN A FIGHT THROW THE FIRST "PUNCH" AND THROW IT HARD i.e. IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, DO YOUR BEST.
- Participated in Student Politics and uprising at the North West University under the banner of SASCO led SRC.
- Elected the Vice-President of the Science Council of North -West University (1995-96).
- Actively took part in the University Class Boycott and resistance against the then Bophuthatswana Government.
- On return from Tertiary Studies, took active membership of the ANC.
- Became Mahlabane BEC Member in 2001, Deputy Chairperson of the Branch in 2003 and 2004 and Branch Chairperson from 2005 to date.